|Job Title:||Project Director (IT Services/Supplier EXIT)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Project Director (IT Services/Supplier EXIT) is urgently required by our IT Services Client for an initial 12-month home based contract.
Please only apply for this role if you have experience with large/complex (£100m) IT Services Supplier Exits, as this is a mandatory requirement.
Key experience for this role is:
- Recent experience working in an IT Services environment
- Previous experience working on large/complex supplier EXITs (£100m)
- Can provide real examples of dealing with complexity of commercial issues
- Previous experience leading teams
- Strong background in managing customer & supplier relationships
- Can work at pace
- Can demonstrate previous experience in dealing with difficult customers
- Is comfortable with conflict
- Can demonstrate robust Stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Has robust financial management experience
- Previous experience in owning and managing the Exit plan
- Set up and maintain status reporting
- Set up the exit governance process
This is a very urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Remote, Global
Recruitment Consultant - Finnish Speaking - UK Based
Salary: Pension, Healthcare, Holiday
3rd Line Network Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire/Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Security Cleared - Data Layer Platform Engineer (DevOps)
Location: Croydon, London
Salary: Competitive Market Rates