|Job Title:||Project Coordinator / telecoms/Transmission|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Coordinator / Transmission / telecoms
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join MBNL Transmission Deployment, part of the MBNL Transmission Programme and who are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for delivering elements of network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
What the Project Coordinator can expect to be doing:
- Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to MBNL design and HSQA standards.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance.
- Escalating to the Senior Delivery Manager as required.
- Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting
- Regular budget reforecasting working in MBNL Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements
The successful Project Coordinator will have:
- Experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience and proven ability to deliver project to a clear governance structure.
- Good understanding of Transmission processes and cross-functional dependencies
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition, RAN, TX, Deployment, Ops)
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
- Experience of delivery
To apply for the Project Coordinator please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.