|Job Title:||Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator/Project Support|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Start Date:||May 2022|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
IT Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator/IT Project Support Officer (IT Refresh/IT Deployment/IT Hardware Deployment/IT Laptop rollout/IT Asset Move) is required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract to start asap, based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire (5 days on-site).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the logistics and smooth running of laptop/desktop delivery. Must have supported IT Refresh/IT Deployment/IT Hardware Deployment/IT Laptop rollout/IT Asset Move related projects.
- Managing deployment of laptops and desktops for staff/employees at the client site (5 days on-site).
- This will be a Non-technical project deployment coordinator role.
- They will be organising the delivery and support from engineer/support team.
- The person needs to be used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have project coordination or project support experience surrounding one of the following IT related projects: IT Refresh/IT Deployment/IT Hardware Deployment/IT Laptop rollout/IT Asset Move
- Refresh project, reporting into the Project Manager. Management of Refresh Installation Schedules and project reporting requirements
- Managing and coordinating the deployment of laptops and desktops for employees. This a coordination role and not a technical role.
- Organising the delivery and support from engineer/support team. Responsible for the logistics and smooth running of the laptop/desktop delivery, reporting into the Project Managers.
- The successful applicant will have laptop, desktop and hardware deployment/rollout and coordination experience
- Must be able to work on-site in Wakefield 5 days a week. Must have experience of working in a fast paced and complex environment
- Requesting and scheduling engineer site visits to refresh end of life hardware. Call-off stock and arranging delivery of hardware. Arranging the collection of hardware from sites
- Liaise with Project Managers and users to clarify and agree requirements, delivery, installation/de-installation and collection dates
- Monitoring overall end-to-end progress on IMAC Requests and escalating issues to ensure that they are completed within SLA, pausing/re-starting the SLA Clock where appropriate. The receipt of IMAC Requests on the ServiceNow toolset, checking for compliance with the data set requirements and accepting/rejecting requests as appropriate. Updating and maintaining IMAC Requests on the ServiceNow Toolset and producing, updating and distributing Project Schedules and Reports
- Stock Management including replenishment requests, device build and reporting
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator/Project Support
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £10.2 per hour
Project Administrator (SC Clearance required)
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
ONSITE TECHNICIAN - SECURITY CLEARED - CONTRACT- LIVERPOOL
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside