PROJECT COORDINATOR- SECURITY CLEARED - WAKEFIELD (YORKSHIRE) ONSITE
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector requires a Project Cordinator to join their team at their location at Wakefield (Yorkshire) onsite.
Role and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will work as part of a small team delivering IMAC. The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include but not be limited to , document management, planning, risk or financial management.
Managing deployment of laptops and desktops for staff/employees at the customer Non-technical role.Scheduling engineer/support team when required.
Needs to be used to working in a fast paced environment.
Responsible for the logistics and smooth running of laptop/desktop delivery.
Location - Wakefield (Yorkshire) - 5 days onsite.
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
The Project Coordinator's role will include the following:
- The receipt of IMAC Requests on the ServiceNow toolset, checking for compliance with the minimum data set requirements and accepting/rejecting requests as appropriate
- Schedule engineer site visits to refresh end of life hardware
- Liaise with customer Project Managers and Users to clarify and agree requirements, delivery, installation/de-installation and collection dates
Coordinating client's delivery teams to:
- Call-off stock and arranging delivery of hardware
- Request engineer site visits
- Arranging the collection of hardware from customer sites
- Monitoring overall end-to-end progress on IMAC Requests and escalating issues to ensure that they are completed within SLA, pausing/re-starting the SLA Clock where appropriate
- Updating and maintaining IMAC Requests on the ServiceNow Toolset and
- Producing, updating and distributing Project Schedules and Reports
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PROJECT COORDINATOR- SECURITY CLEARED - WAKEFIELD-ONSITE
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
NETWORK ENGINEER - SECURITY CLEARED - BRACKNELL- ONSITE/HYBRID
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
TEST ANALYST- SECURITY CLEARED- CONTRACT- REMOTE
Location: London, England
Location: Hampshire, England