|Job Title:||Project Coordinator (Project Support/ProjectHub/PMO Support)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Coordinator (Project Support/ProjectHub/PMO Support/IT Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project or Program support.
- The successful applicant will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating activities such as , document management, planning, risk or financial management.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders
- Sets up and maintains a tool for all Project / Program documentation - ProjectHub
- Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation
- Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log
- Support the Project / Program change management process
- Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts
- Co-ordinate the Project / Program resource plan
- Organisation of meetings
- All contractual Project and Program documentation is maintained and available for review/audit
- Conformance to relevant policy and procedure documentation
- Internal Project / Program / PMO Service Survey scores
- Adherence to Program & Portfolio Management Office Key Performance Indicators where applicable
- Adherence to the Program & Portfolio Management Office Charter or Project PID where applicable
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer - AD - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
C# / API Developer - Oxfordshire - Permanent role
Location: Oxfordshire, England
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
SCCM - Management Tools Architect - Perm - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior On-site Technician
Location: London, England