|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Coordinator with Mobile Telecoms Experience - Permanent - Gloucestershire
Role and Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team who are responsible for delivering projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM).
Previous experience in coordinating is required preferably in the telecommunication industry. This role requires a strong character who has the experience and confidence to work at a fast pace. The project is focused on deploying telecommunications sites for one of our high profile clients.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Coordinate all operational elements of field projects including, all daily requirements are met including monitoring progress in field.
- Scheduling daily work and system updating
- Produce and ensure instructions issued to field representatives are appropriate and effective.
- Creation of data sheets and all project documentation and reporting requirements
- Ensuring all data captured is accurate and meet the specific requirements
- To liaise with clients and colleagues as part of the project coordination process
- To provide input and feedback to the team with respect to ideas for process improvement and business opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned by management team
- Efficient and well organised - ability to multi task
- Mobile telecoms experience
- High levels of accuracy
- Commercial Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Working under pressure
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound judgement in communicating issues
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exposure to multi-cultural and or international environment preferred
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow the departments to function properly.
- To provide support to in delivering work within client SLA.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
HSQE Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: North West England, England
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
HSQE Advisor - Telco/Construction
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Oracle HCM Consultant
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management
Location: Berkshire, England