|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - 6 month Rolling Contract|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cordelia Du Plessis|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
I'm currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for a Well Established IT company based in Wakefield (Yorkshire) for a 6 month rolling Day Rate Contract Inside IR35.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for Managing deployment of laptops and desktops for staff/employees at the Home Office as well as being responsible for the logistics and smooth running of laptop/desktop delivery. It's a Non-technical role.
We would prefer the individual to have a SC Clearance or you must have been living and working in the UK for the last 5 years.
This role is not Hybrid and would need you to be in the office 5 days a week.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include but not be limited to , document management, planning, risk or financial management.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders
- Sets up and maintains a tool for all Project / Program documentation (e.g. ProjectHub)
- Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation
- Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log
- Support the Project / Program change management process
- Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts
- Co-ordinate the Project / Program resource plan
- Organisation of meetings
Should you be keen - Please click on Apply!
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PRE-SALES SOLUTION ARCHITECT- REMOTE- CONTRACT
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Suffolk, England
SQL DATABASE TESTER - HYBRID - COVENTRY- CONTRACT
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
ONSITE SENIOR TECHNICIAN - TECH BAR - CONTRACT
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
AZURE PaaS ENGINEER (LOGIC APPS, C# )- CONTRACT - REMOTE
Location: London, England