FTP - Until end of 2023
Reading/ Hybrid working
The Hardy Transformation team has been created to support the delivery of Hardy OSS throughout the organisation. This role will be responsible for all the project support activities for the Hardy OSS Transformation & Business Readiness team to keep the programme running smoothly.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Arranging and executing all workshops with Ericsson and Hardy OSS Business Readiness team and highlighting any issue
- Supporting the Hardy OSS PMO manager with identification of Risks and Issues and Actions and the monitoring of all the mitigation plan
- Maintain the Business Readiness Programme Team availability tracker and highlighting any conflicts to the appropriate routes
- Support the members of the Hardy OSS Business team in the creation of Events for the programme this will including facility booking, PO raising, co-ordination of team's diaries
- Co-ordinating all the on board of new starters including ensuring all IT equipment is in place for new starters
- Designs and maintenance of project SharePoint space to provide easily accessible and readable available project document.
- Tracking and monitoring of all actions and key decisions from key project meetings
- Maintain the Events Calendar and working with the Hardy Business readiness PMO to ensure all participants are sufficient briefed and prepare ahead to time
- Maintaining the distribution lists for Hardy OSS programme
- Managing the desk book for the Hardy OSS programme team
- Providing administrative support to Business Transformation Lead- scheduling meetings and appointment
- Interpret and respond appropriately to Hardy OSS Business Readiness Programme requirements for support and information
What we are looking for:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Worked in a project environment
- Comfortable working with broad range of Stakeholders
- Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work, being able to multitask
- Experience of analysing project plans, dependencies, resource usage across a programme.
- Knowledge in risk and issue management
- Confident communication skills and energy
- A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Good self-management information presentation and interpersonal communication
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations and people under pressure
MBNL - building strength through inclusion
At MBNL we embrace equality, diversity and inclusion. People are at the heart of everything we do and collectively we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish. By fostering an inclusive environment, we are championing each other's uniqueness.
Inclusion & Diversity within MBNL will unlock innovation and continue to evolve how we work, to help us deliver world class infrastructure for our Shareholders and their customers.
We will work creatively to offer flexible working arrangements, (like non-standard hours, part-time, remote working). We want to support you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
MBNL are proud recipients of the Armed Forces Covenant Gold Award, and Disability Confident accredited.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Project Manager - Acquisition
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Project Manager - Acquisition
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Front-End Project Manager
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Senior Project Manager
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen