|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Project Coordinator is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with some remote, home working (UK only). Candidates must be able to to travel to Bracknell.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Project Coordinator
- Candidates must be able to to travel to Bracknell
- The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project/Program support by operating defined processes/procedures against a defined standard
- Assisting in the successful delivery of Projects/Programs/PMO services by coordinating specific activities such as , document management, planning, risk/financial management, organising meetings
- Coordinating data collection from all members of the Projects/Programs/PMO, as well as project plans, maintaining document control for the Program, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders
- Setting up/maintaining tools for all Project/Program documentation
- Supporting the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log. Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation
- Support the Project/Program change management process
- Co-ordinates the Project/Program resource plan, as well as the collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager
Cyber Security Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Retail)
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate