|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Project Coordinator - IT - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire
A global IT services company is searching for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis. The role will involve working on an internal project and will be based in Bracknell.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include but not be limited to, document management, planning, risk or financial management.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders.
* Sets up and maintains a tool for all Project / Program documentation (e.g. ProjectHub).
* Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation.
* Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program.
* Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
* Support the Project / Program change management process.
* Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts.
* Co-ordinate the Project / Program resource plan.
* Organisation of meetings
Key Performance Indicators:
- Assignment feedback.
* All contractual Project and Program documentation is maintained and available for review/audit.
* ProjectHub or equivalent tool maintained.
* Conformance to relevant policy and procedure documentation.
* Internal Project / Program / PMO Service Survey scores.
* Adherence to Program & Portfolio Management Office Key Performance Indicators where applicable.
* Adherence to the Program & Portfolio Management Office Charter or Project PID where applicable.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Agile Project Manager/Development Lead
Location: Swords, Dublin
Senior Project Manager(Security Cleared)
Location: Croydon, London
Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits)
Location: Central Belt, Scotland
Project Manager (SAP S4 HANA Data Migration)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire