Project Coordinator - IT - Contract - Fareham, Hampshire
A global IT services company is searching for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis. The role will involve working on a customer site in Fareham.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator will be to provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include but not be limited to, document management, planning, risk or financial management.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders.
* Sets up and maintains a tool for all Project / Program documentation (e.g. ProjectHub).
* Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation.
* Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program.
* Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
* Support the Project / Program change management process.
* Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts.
* Co-ordinate the Project / Program resource plan.
* Organisation of meetings
Key Performance Indicators:
- Assignment feedback.
* All contractual Project and Program documentation is maintained and available for review/audit.
* ProjectHub or equivalent tool maintained.
* Conformance to relevant policy and procedure documentation.
* Internal Project / Program / PMO Service Survey scores.
* Adherence to Program & Portfolio Management Office Key Performance Indicators where applicable.
* Adherence to the Program & Portfolio Management Office Charter or Project PID where applicable.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Developer (Kubernetes/MicroServices/Docker)
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London