|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Project Coordinator - Contract - Solihull, West Midlands.
A global IT services company is searching for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Solihull on a contract basis.
The Project Coordinator will provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. They will assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include, but not be limited to: document management, planning, risk or financial management.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders.
- Sets up and maintains a tool for all Project / Program documentation (e.g. ProjectHub).
- Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation.
- Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program.
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
- Support the Project / Program change management process.
- Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts.
- Co-ordinate the Project / Program resource plan.
- Organisation of meetings.
Key Performance Indicators
- Assignment feedback.
- All contractual Project and Program documentation is maintained and available for review/audit.
- ProjectHub or equivalent tool maintained.
- Conformance to relevant policy and procedure documentation.
- Internal Project / Program / PMO Service Survey scores.
- Adherence to Program & Portfolio Management Office Key Performance Indicators where applicable.
- Adherence to the Program & Portfolio Management Office Charter or Project PID where applicable.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Project Manager (Desktop Refresh)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
Project Planner (Contract, Berkshire, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
NTQ Delivery Project Manager - 12 month contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: City of London, London