|Job Title:||Project Controller (REMEDY EXPERIENCE NEEDED) Start ASAP|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Project Controller (REMEDY EXPERIENCE NEEDED)
12 Month Contract, Berkshire
A leading Communications Company who are based in the centre of Reading, just a stones throw away from the station. They are currently recruiting for a Project Controller (Remedy / Fault Management) to join their Deployment team, working on a number of fast paced projects. The company offers a great working environment in their newly refurbished offices, a long term contract opportunity with a market leading day rate.
You will be responsible for administering Remedy tickets for the deployment team. Raising faults, ensuring tickets have been allocated to relevant teams, pushing tickets through Remedy, closing down jobs once done, and ensuring that issues are being managed to proper process.
- Support the Deployment Programme Office on the day-to-day management of deployment activities
- Administer the Deployment governance processes assisting the Senior Manager as required
- Administer the outage requests and process
- Manage Deployment compliance to Operational Change processes in the Remedy tool
- Provide regular reporting on Remedy faults and Changes to Deployment management team
- Administer and co-ordinate network fault tickets for Deployment in the Remedy tool
- Previous Remedy experience is essential for this role
- Experience working in a Fault Management environment in a Tech company
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent reporting skills, with knowledge of Excel (VLookup's, Pivot Tables etc)
- Confident character, able to challenge others when required
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Agile Project Manager/Development Lead
Location: Swords, Dublin
Senior Project Manager(Security Cleared)
Location: Croydon, London
Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits)
Location: Central Belt, Scotland
Project Manager (SAP S4 HANA Data Migration)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire