Fantastic new long term contract role open for a Project Control Engineer/Coordinator with 2 years experience ideally in the telecommunications sector, to come on-board and work for a market leading Telecommunications and ICT company based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The will be a long term contract position with competitive rates on offer. Candidate must be fluent Dutch and English speakers.
1-2 years of experience and/or related duties
* Strong analytical skills
* Requires excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both oral and written,
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong track and trace capabilities
* Experience in project coordination within Telecom is preferred
- Coordinating schedules and activities
- Interface for customer and program team concerning standard projects
- Provide weekly operational report and minutes of weekly meeting,
- Fulfil administrative project management tasks
- Tracking progress and results
- Handle (coordinate) issues
- Reports to program management.
- In case of high priority deliveries track and trace and provide daily update reports on progress, issues and possibilities.
- Chasing of internal and external (Subco) resources to complete tasks and progress
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.