|Job Title:||Project Co-Ordinator - Transmission, Mobile, Telecoms|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This position is working on a high profile programme for a leading telecoms company.
Candidates require a background within telecoms, ideally transmission and experience of scheduling work, gaining access to sites, permits and booking in site visits.
What the role will be doing:
- Providing support to the team by handling new instructions and purchase orders.
- Additional cost requests (from sub-contractor and outwards towards customer).
- Loading sites and data into the appropriate tools/databases, providing data for reporting.
- Internal and external, handover pack collation/checking/submission.
- Support to the Senior Coordinators and Access Services Delivery Managers.
Please send your CV to Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
HSQE Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: North West England, England
Site Access Negotiator - Mobile Telecoms Sites
Location: Berkshire, England
Oracle HCM Consultant
Site Access Negotiator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
HSQE Advisor - Telco/Construction
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester