|Job Title:||Project Co-Ordinator - Logistics, Telecoms, Mobile|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced Project Controller/Co-Ordinator to work for a leader in the telecoms industry with a great central Reading location and flexible working policy.
This will be working in within the Logistics Team responsible for partnering with the Deployment Team and Small Works Contractors nationally, to ensure that everything is in place for this company to Build or Upgrade their mobile network services across the UK.
This role has a broad remit, requiring excellent organisational skills and ability to engage with internal and external customers as well as 3rd party service providers. To ensure the Deployment Teams have what they need, when they need it, here are a few of the things you could expect to be doing:
- Managing the stock holding, working with the programmes to ensure forecasts are received and actioned.
- Support deployment with an upcoming rollout programme which is extremely fast paced project.
- Ensure stock availability for scheduled sites under the rollout programme and remove any risk.
- Manage stock which has been issued to small work contractors ensuring stock visibility and status at all times.
- Review of processes, reports and procedures to find opportunities for continuous improvements.
What we are looking for:
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- Experience of working within a mobile telecoms environment such as RAN, Logistics or Build/Deployment. * Microsoft Excel skills - Confident managing reporting and data using intermediate functions like Pivots and Lookups. * Ability to take ownership of your function - looking for opportunities to improve service and act upon them. * Customer focus - We need people who can get the very best out of delivery teams, whilst maintaining excellent customer service to our Shareholders and partners.
For the finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.