|Job Title:||Project Change Manager (Transformation, Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Project Change Manager - IT Transformation
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an agile, customer driven and collaborative environment. They are currently seeking a Project Change Manager to join the team on an interim basis, working on a large scale IT Transformation programme. Previous experience working within Transformation is essential for this role.
As the Project Change Manager on the Transformation Programme, you will be responsible leading the Change Review Board and driving completion in line with agreed SLA's. The Change Analyst will need to show that they are delivery focused, driven and highly motivated with a solid Change Analysis / Management background.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities in the Transformation workstreams
Assess the change impact and conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Improve infrastructure change document quality
- Establish key Change KPI's and dashboard
- You will be an experienced Project/Programme Change Manager with experience working across a large cross functional Transformation programmes.
- Strong people skills as you will spend time working with senior Stakeholders
- Used to working within a fast-paced medium to large company in complex design & development programmes
- A working knowledge of PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies.
- Advanced in MS Excel.
- A working knowledge of using JIRA
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bid Project Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
Resourcing Advisor (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Glasgow, Central Belt, Scotland
UX Designer (Senior) - Permanent, London, Start ASAP
Location: W. London, London, England
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package
PA to CEO - 2 week contract - 18th September START
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: competitive hourly rate
Location: Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: Competetive FTC salary + package