In this role you will be providing much needed support to the Director of ICS and the ICS team, monitoring and reporting on (project) of the IDC team.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures.
- High standard of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- strong drive and taking initiative.
- High levels of perseverance and persistence
- Ability to work effectively in both a tam environment and unsupervised.
- proactive, positive attitude to work, able to use initiative and act with independence and integrity.
- Advance MS Office skills, particularly Word, PowerPoint and excel.
if this is sounding like you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: competitive market rate
Project Administrator (Entry Level)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Project Manager (m/f) Mission Critical Networks
Location: City of London, London
Assistant Telecommunications Engineer - Central London - Perm
Location: London, England
PA to Director (Personal Assistant)
Location: Berkshire, England