|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
12 Month Contract
We have an exciting opportunity to add an experienced Project Administrator to a close knit team with our key client. The team you would sit in are responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities on behalf of our shareholders as either shared or unilateral requirements.
- Administering and co-ordinating the Purchase Order (PO) process across the Team using the in-house finance management tool.
- Tracking and reporting POs and project's financial status from the in-house System
- Ensuring that POs are Goods-Receipted in a timely manner in co-ordination with the Managers
- Proactive (re) forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of PO outcomes
- Supporting the Senior Manager and extended programme team, including, control processes, creating and raising POs, change requests and impact assessments.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Experience in raising and managing Purchase orders
- Experience of developing reports and processes for managing data
- Number crunching enthusiastic
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire