|Job Title:||Programme Support Specialist (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Programme Support Specialist (Mobile Telecoms)
Programme (PMO) Support Specialist - this is a new permanent opportunity working for a leading Mobile Telecoms Company based in the heart of Reading. This position offers a competitive salary, bonus, generous benefits package, flexible working as well as plenty of career development opportunities!
This is a hybrid role, where you will be undertaking a mix of PMO support duties, analysis and some project management. We are looking for someone who is happy to be flexible to work across all areas between admin and reporting (raising PO's, governance etc) and taking responsibility for some smaller projects!
As Programme Support Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Programme Manager and extended programme team on all governance aspects of the Transmission Programme including, control processes, creating and supporting SteerCo packs, raising POs, change requests and impact assessments
- Responsible for the proactive management of all financial reporting, budget risks and issues relating to the TX programme
- Responsible for the forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of the TX Programme budget
- To lead on programme level risk and issue management reporting and response strategies and to ensure change management is controlled effectively
Skills & Experience Required:
- Project Support / PMO Support experience gained within a Telecoms background
- Some experience of managing and delivering projects
- Strong experience of financial and management accounting including CAPEX and OPEX cost control of Suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained teams
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.