|Job Title:||Programme Support Specialist|
|REF:||TI - PMO Specialist_1565597202|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are you looking for your next role within Programme Support?
Project People are currently looking for a Programme Support Specialist to join a leading network provider. You will play an integral role in providing assurance on behalf of the Senior Programme Manager on all aspects of programme governance, forecasting and quality controls.
As the Programme Support Specialist your responsibilities will include;
- Financial Management -Operationalising forecasting and budgeting for the programme
- Continuous improvement of financial handling in all aspects
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Programme Manager and extended programme team on all governance aspects of the Programme including, control processes, creating and supporting SteerCo packs, raising POs, change requests and impact assessments
- Managing the transition and transformation plans and organising and leading transition meetings with new vendors
- Responsible for the proactive management of all financial inter-dependencies, budget risks and issues relating to the programme
- Allocating new work to appropriate programme teams
- Managing absences, covering for both Senior Programme Manager and Programme Managers where necessary
- Responsible for supporting the transformation and continuous improvement of the end to end methodologies, processes and capabilities required to manage the programme governance, financial budgeting, forecasting, funding allocation, ordering, tracking, control and reporting for projects and programmes
- Responsible for the proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives to maximise the benefit delivered by the programme
The ideal Programme Support Specialist will have;
- Significant and demonstrable experience in financial management of large scale, high value programmes. Preferably in a telecommunications operator organisation
- Strong experience of financial and management accounting including CAPEX and OPEX cost control of Suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained teams
- Significant experience in managing programme and project finances and governance
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong experience of understanding, working with and balancing commercial and technical drivers
- Experience of working with, briefing and influencing programme and project team members
This is a genuine opportunity to work alongside industry leading professionals in a forward thinking environment. If this sounds like the next role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.