|Job Title:||Programme/Project Support Specialist - Finance Management|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Work for a leading high profile company that has a great flexible working policy and state of the art offices located in the centre of Reading.
- Provide assurance on behalf of the Senior Programme Manager on all aspects of programme governance, forecasting and quality controls.
- Responsible for the forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of the Enablers Programme budget to agreed targets.
- To lead on programme level risk and issue management reporting and response strategies and to ensure change management is controlled effectively.
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Programme Manager and extended programme team on financial aspects of the Enablers Programme.
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Programme Manager and extended programme team on all governance aspects of the Enablers Programme including, control processes, creating and supporting SteerCo packs, raising POs, change requests and impact assessments.
- Financial Management -Operationalising forecasting and budgeting for the programme.
- Continuous improvement of financial handling in all aspects. Key Programme liaison with Commercial Finance and BPT team
- Responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive budget reporting and financial dashboard to provide a coherent view of the Enablers Programme financial status.
- Strong finance management experience - Advanced Excel, budget reporting, forecasting and risk management.
- Delivery focused experience coming from a Project/Programme Management background.
- Able to challenge costs/invoices/delivery etc. when required.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.