|Job Title:||PROGRAMME PLANNER - Mobile Telco, Network Deployment - RAN / Tx|
|Duration:||5 month initial|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Working for a key player in the telco industry, we have a contract vacancy for a Programme Planner.
Main focus of the role will be to support a major RAN / Transmission network rollout and transformation programme in readiness for 4G upgrades and 5G services.
Applicants must have demonstrable experience of high volume delivery/deployment programmes, programme planning, budget management - financial / PO tracking, RAID log management, working with the PMO team, supporting project/programme managers and reporting/costing for presentation to senior management and stakeholders.
Will also consider a blend of programme support / coordination, PMO and other planning experience.
- You will be an experienced portfolio planner with 4 - 8 years planning experience across a large cross functional business.
- You will have solid Project Planning expertise in MS Project 2016 Pro.
- Advanced in MS Excel.
- Solid MS PowerPoint and MS Visio skills
- Strong technical & people skills are equally essential as you will spend time working with senior CTO stakeholders; displaying excellent relationship, influencing and all round communication skills, demonstrating strong written and presentational skills.
- This role will be responsible for ensuring that the portfolio plan is maintained and planning standards are aligned across all items in the plan.
- Creating and managing dependency management process and holding plan review sessions
- The planner will maintain the overall portfolio plan on a weekly basis and ensure it is up to date and accurate.
- The planner will need to create views and reports on areas of focus for where plan is expected to exceed baseline tolerances and where major dependencies are likely to be missed.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Expertise of analysing projects plans, dependency management, baseline management and resource usage across a programme portfolio.
- You will be used to working within a fast-paced medium to large company in complex design & development programmes and be able to understand and work with a technical and skill diverse team.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Ability to juggle priorities, multi- task and flawlessly execute with pace.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- A working knowledge of PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
HSQE Advisor - Mobile Telecoms
Location: North West England, England
Site Access Negotiator - Mobile Telecoms Sites
Location: Berkshire, England
Process Analyst / Process Writer - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits