|Job Title:||Programme Manager/Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
12 MONTH CONTRACT
We have an exciting opportunity to join our busy team working as a Programme Manager for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
Responsibilities of the Programme Manager include:
- Accountable for the setting and monitoring of the high level delivery plan for the unilateral T&A delivery programme ensuring the agreed business outcomes and performance targets are met
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment with the deployment teams to shareholder outcomes. To collaborate with the Shareholders and internal stakeholders to ensure the agreed outcomes are maximised.
- To establish and participate in the agreed governance forums ensuring all decisions and changes are captured, assessed and managed.
- Support the proactive management of all programme and solutions interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the programme and business outcomes.
- To develop and implement new processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Ensure there is a continuous improvement mindset through regularly challenging operating practices and behaviours. To inspire teams to be innovative and push the boundaries.
- To mobilise and deliver improvement programmes in line with the business delivery cycles
- Assist with the sourcing, recruitment, development and management of the team to support programme delivery.
- The Programme Manager will deliver programme communications to all key stakeholders internally, the shareholders and suppliers
- Ensure there is overall coherence, quality and integrity of the programme from initiation to closure. Drive the use of, and adherence to, Programme Management methodology.
- Manage Change Control ensuring impacts are captured and communicated to Shareholders and internal stakeholders.
- Manage internal costs governance forum to include PO approval, budget management and site cost guardrail agreement.
- Manage projects that deliver changes or improvements to agreed outcomes.
- Challenge, coach and support managers and leaders to demonstrate the our Way, ensuring that feedback becomes a regular occurrence. Develop our staff to shine
The successful Programme Manager will have:
- SME status (Subject Matter Experts) with experience in the infrastructure deployment programmes.
- Significant and extensive experience of initiating, leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex programmes and solutions
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes and solutions to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential, other industries experience will also be recognised).
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience of managing remotely located, cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills - ability to influence at a senior level
To apply for the Programme Manager role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.