|Job Title:||PROGRAMME MANAGER / DIRECTOR - CLOUD, DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION|
|Duration:||6 month initial|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Exciting new vacancy with an award winning travel brand, based in the Oxfordshire countryside.
The role's main purpose will be to lead a major Digital & Cloud business transformation programme.
You will have responsibility for definition, resourcing, mobilisation and delivery. As well as vendor management, senior stakeholder engagement and overseeing the PMO.
We are looking for an inspirational leader, with drive, gravitas and ideally a passion for travel.
Applicants must also be willing to visit our additional office in London on a regular/weekly basis.
- Proven leader of business change, involving technology, people and processes
- Led complex digital transformation programmes - involving Cloud services (Azure/AWS/Google etc)
- Good technical understanding
- Leadership and line management - internal, external, supplier, outsourced/offshore etc
- Programme set-up/definition, governance and extensive delivery experience
- Multi-million £ budget management
- Set-up and/or leadership of PMO
- MSP qualified
- Business process modelling
Nice to have
- Travel or retail/consumer facing company background
- Complex or bespoke systems, applications, migrations, integration services
- International programmes, multiple locations
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.