|Job Title:||Programme Manager - IT Transformation - FTC|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Programme Manager (IT Transformation)
18 Month (Fixed Term Contract)
We have an exciting opportunity to join IT Department, leading on one of our most high profile Programmes of work. If you know MBNL, you'll know this is a chance to join the UK leader in 5G services on behalf of our joint-venture shareholders, EE and Three.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus and high energy work.
- As a Programme Manager working on IT Service Transformation at MBNL we will be looking for you to:
- Lead, proactively manage and successfully deliver large, complex portfolios to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets
- To establish and maintain the alignment of the portfolio to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders. To deliver all projects to time, cost and quality
- To proactively manage existing vendors and lead parts of the transition to the new IT Managed Service structure
- Drive continuous service improvement both internally and with external suppliers
- Close management of high value portfolio and programme budgets
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience of mitivationg, monitoring and imporving performance of outsource partners within the IT or Telecoms space
- Strong experience of understanding, working wtih and balancing commecial and technical drivers
- Certified experience working with a formal Project or Programme management framework (Prince 2, PMP, Agile or equivalent
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.