|Job Title:||Programme Manager - IT/Telecoms/IT Transformation|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
Great role working for a leader within the telecoms industry that offers flexible working from home and state of the art offices located in the centre of Reading.
- To lead, proactively manage and successfully deliver large, complex portfolios, to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
- To establish and maintain the alignment of the portfolio to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders. To deliver all projects to time, cost and quality.
- Accountable for the management and successful delivery of large, complex programmes and solutions to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
- Key liaison with Shareholder to fully understand and deliver required outcomes for Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment of the programme and solution(s) to shareholder requirements and maximising the delivery of benefit to the shareholders. The proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of programme progress and business outcomes to the Senior Programme Manager. Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information.
- IT/Telco background, working with 3rd party managed service providers.
- Experience in an IT Transformational environment.
- £multi-million portfolio management.
- Strong vendor management experience (IT Managed Services).
For details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.