We are recruiting for an experienced Programme Manager, used to working in complex and pressured IT transformation environments.
This is a highly delivery focussed role, with a strong element of supplier management and control of inter-programme dependencies.
Must be an excellent communicator, confident in delivering successful outcomes for multi-million pound business programmes/portfolios.
Must have significant IT/Networking Programme ownership experience, ideally in Cloud / SAAS / PAAS / Infrastructure / system integration/migration, as this will require the successful candidate to take ownership of his function, give strong leadership and direction by example.
Knowledge and Experience
- Significant proven and demonstrable ability in delivering complex, organisational wide change or transformation programmes (Multi-million £), which delivered significant company-wide benefits and/or step changes in operational effectiveness, customer/employee satisfaction, business operating model etc
- Highly customer-focused approach (both internal and external customers)
- Experience in delivering programmes using Dev Ops / Agile / Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Experience in working with Offshore / On shore programme delivery model
- Experience in a comparable role within a similar fast paced, consumer focused, technology led industry e.g. Telecoms, Technology, Retail, Financial Services
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate, with ability to solve complex problems and take brave decisions
- Expert in Programme Management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Degree educated
- Formal programme management qualification (e.g. PgMP, MSP)
- Telecoms industry experience
- Business Analysis/Strategy implementation experience
- System integration / system design
- Complex problem solving
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.