Programme Manager (Service Enablement)
6 Month initial contract
This is a high-profile role, with great exposure with both our shareholders (EE & Three) and the wider telecoms industry. So, we are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join our team at shiny, new Head Offices next to Reading Station. If you know MBNL, you'll know this is an opportunity to join a fantastic team, with daily challenge to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your experience at the forefront of mobile network services.
You'll be taking the helm in ensuring that all projects contributing to the enablement of a large Service Programme are being fully coordinated and accelerated where possible.
This will require working with multiple workstreams and senior stakeholders in Operations, IT, Deployment, Commercial and Property Management to ensure the capabilities are established (processes, systems and technologies) driving the delivery of new services through the management of key internal and external dependencies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing structures, plans, tracking capabilities along with a RACI to ensure the activities to deliver enabling capabilities are defined and the project team along with stakeholders are held to account against the defined commitments.
- Identifying internal and external dependencies and ensuring they are appropriately managed tto delivery the programme outcomes
- Ensuring that suppliers deliverables are defined and that they are held to account to deliver their project commitments
- Ensuring that the all stakeholders inside and outside MBNL are pro-actively managed so that they are identified, communications established to ensure expectations are correctly set.
- To ensure that decision making is effective through strong governance and effective escalation
What we are looking for:
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- Demonstrable track record of delivery of business change in complex technology environments
- Strong communication skills - ability to influence at a senior level
- Experience in applying structure in a complex and dynamic environment
Please apply here, and if shortlisted, our Recruitment Team can get in touch with fuller job details and interview information
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire