|Job Title:||Programme Coordinator (Start ASAP, 3 Months)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
A leading Telecoms company, who are currently going through an exciting period of change. They are seeking a Programme Coordinator to join their team on on initial 3 month contract, to work on a very past paced and high profile project.
- Act as a main point of contact between the IT Transformation programme management team Core IT and Programme Assurance/Governance.
- Support the IT programme management team in managing programme level risks and issues
- Support the budget and reforecasting processes to ensure that Programme/project costs/forecasts are accurate and correctly represented
- Support the IT programme management team in coordinating key activity across the team including resource management, programme reporting, budget control and timesheets.
- Providing admin support to IT leads (large meeting booking, taking minutes where required, raising POs, diary management etc.) to support the efficient & effective delivery of our programmes.
- You will be an experienced Project/Programme coordinator, PMO support or Project support person within a fast-paced medium to large company.
- Displays excellent relationship, influencing and all round communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint,
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, and Word.
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
If you would be interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
HR Advisor (People Team) - Contract, Start ASAP, Glasgow
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: Attractive Hourly Rate
Site Design Coordinator
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive day rate
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Southwark, London
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour