|Job Title:||PROGRAMME COORDINATOR - MOBILE TELCO|
|Duration:||3-6 mnth inital|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Great new opportunity with a major telco organisation in Berkshire.
The role will be working for a critical network transformation programme. You will be supporting a series of programme managers, project managers and a diverse range of projects in a large portfolio.
Working with a cross functional team, the successful candidate for the role will need to foster strong relationships with finance, technical, operational, marketing and business focused departments across the company and externally.
Critical success will be the ability to establish and develop efficient ways of working across the portfolio, including providing support and guidance into where administrative improvements can be made to enable the team to jointly achieve its goals.
- You will have Programme/Project support experience within a fast paced, large scale company.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders cross functionally.
- Excellent relationship, influencing and all round communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Experience of analysing budgets, spend and resource usage.
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Additionally, knowledge of MS Project and Sharepoint would be a big advantage
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations.
- A quality driven approach consistently aiming for high standards
Nice to have
- Experience working with an external 3rd party or vendor
- Proficient in Project risk and issue management (RAID) and an understanding of dependency management
- Knowledge of MS Project and Sharepoint
- Financial forecasting, governance controls and budget management.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.