Programme Coordinator - 6 month contract - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms
Programme Coordinator - Digital Background
Takes responsibility for the provision of support services to projects. Uses and recommends project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects. Sets up and provides detailed guidance on programme/project management procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
Supports programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings. Provides basic guidance on individual project proposals. May be involved in aspects of supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, finance or configuration management
- Plans, schedules, co-ordinates and delivers work packages to their successful outcome, within financial tolerances set by the business case.
- Creates and sustains participatory environment to engage all group members. Provide structure to meetings and takes responsibility for summarising actions and communicating decisions within the timeframes.
- Reports appropriate status information efficiently with a 'Single View of Change'.
- Reports on project status and progress, making sure tools are fit for purpose and documentation is up-to-date.
- Ensures that all participants and stakeholders are appropriately informed, involved and have visibility throughout each change programme.
- Maintains programme and project artefacts; provides support for tooling and frameworks
- Programme/Project support or PMO support experience within a fast-paced medium to large company - digital background
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
- Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains. Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology.
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) within their area and understand the importance of the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts
- Will have a high level, broad end to end understanding of our business and it's operational performance and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in a service orientated environment
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
- Knowledge in sequencing of the change pipeline for optimum value, accounting for capacity and volume of demand.
- Governance relating to project and programme planning, financials, resourcing, risks, and overall delivery.
- Been involved in the delivery of a programme from initiation to deployment, using methods appropriate to the change
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.