|Job Title:||Programme Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
I have an exciting new role working as a Programme Coordinator for a telecoms company based in Berkshire.
The Programme Coordinator role sits within the Networks Project and Programme team delivering multiple projects and programmes at any point in time. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that are supporting the growth and efficiency of the business and delivering outcomes in support of the Company Objectives.
Reporting to the Governance and Assurance Manager the role will play a key part in ensuring the successful delivery of the Network Programmes. The role will provide key support to the Networks Delivery Team in ensuring quality, compliance and efficiency in delivery across the programmes. Based on an understanding of the project delivery framework it will provide financial and project administration support but also be proactive in looking for efficiencies and ways to improve existing processes.
The role will work cross-functionally including the networks delivery team and central Business Planning team.
- Drive compliance, best practise and quality for the delivery of the project and programmes and their associated controls.
- Support the development & continual improvement of processes & procedures.
- Collection, analysis and consolidation of change delivery reporting for key governance boards.
- Supporting Programme Managers, Project / Delivery Managers with financial and asset management.
- Supporting the implementation and use of project management tools and drive accuracy of data and reporting across the portfolio.
Experience and skills required.
- An experienced Project/Programme coordinator or PMO Analyst within a fast-paced working environment.
- Experienced in designing, drafting and implementing processes in a Project/Programme/Portfolio environment.
- Displays excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
To apply for the Programme Coordinator please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.