|Job Title:||Programme Coordinator|
|Location:||Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||Market Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
6 Month Initial Contract
Programme Coordinator - this is a 6 month initial contract working for a leading Communications company based in central Reading.
As Programme Coordinator you will be supporting a newly formed PMO team, this is a fast paced high profile team and you will provide PMO and finance support within this busy programme area. Your role, alongside standard PMO Coordinator duties will be to support a specific programme finance function. You will be tracking budgets and costings on a daily basis and providing reports for the Programme team. Experience in this area is essential for this role.
Skills & Experience Required:
- You will have Programme / PMO support experience within a fast paced team
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Experience of analysing and tracking budgets; reporting on costing, spend and resource usage.
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, advanced Excel, Word and MS Project
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders cross functionally.
- Excellent relationship, influencing and all round communication skills.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations.
Please note, there is no parking available, however the client is located close to public transport. We are looking for someone who is available to start either immediately or at short notice.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.