|Job Title:||Program Support Specialist (Telecoms, Permanent, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Program Support Specialist (Telecoms)
A leading Communications Company, based in the heart of Reading. They are currently seeking a Program Support Specialist to join their growing and fast paced team, working on a number of exciting projects. The company offers a market leading salary and benefits package, flexible working as well as plenty of career development opportunities.
- Supporting the Senior Programme Manager and extended programme team on all governance aspects of the Transmission Programme including, control processes, creating and supporting SteerCo packs, raising POs, change requests and impact assessments
- Responsible for the proactive management of all financial interdependencies, budget risks and issues relating to the TX programme
- Responsible for the forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of the TX Programme budget and burn rate to agreed targets
- To lead on programme level risk and issue management reporting and response strategies and to ensure change management is controlled effectively
- Project Support / Project Management experience gained within a Telecoms background
- Strong experience of financial and management accounting including CAPEX and OPEX cost control of Suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained teams
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.