Program Support Lead
Full time Contract
Home working - no need for office but will have some requirements to meet in Bracknell and London offices (when possible)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Program Support Lead role for a leading client. Someone who has worked on an international HRIS program - ideally SAP SF. Looking for key skills in program management; risk and logging of decisions. Excellent planning and organisational skills are a must. Ideally someone with PPM qualification or agile certification.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of a Project and to ensure that the proposed solution and services are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the business objectives, within a distributed stakeholder environment.
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Accountable for project managing the delivery of a project which will be a large, complex, and global programme
- Understand project priorities and create and maintain an integrated project plan, adhering to the programme's planning standards and taking advice from the SMEs assigned to the work streams to ensure that the plan is achievable and follows good practice.
- Obtain buy-in from the project team to their responsibilities and timescales. Resolve conflicts within the team to agree to common goals and a sense of purpose, recognising that each specialism will have its processes and standards to follow.
- Monitor progress against the plan and intervene when necessary to take corrective action to stay on plan.
- Track time lines, budget, and scope
- Team forecasting and resource allocation
- Coordinate ongoing project review, reporting, and governance activities
- Run regular project meetings to review risks, issues, and progress against the plan.
- Support and collaborate with all team members to ensure a strong PMO
- Report progress accurately to stakeholders through regular progress reports and project briefings
- Ensure that the project team follows the programme's governance arrangements for reviewing key decisions and managing risks and issues.
- Matrix management of a multi-disciplined team, including contractors and 3rd parties and resources from other regions.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Advanced experience of managing projects to deliver new systems, services and transformation change
- Experience of project managing HR system implementations, preferably SAP Success Factors.
- Experience of managing projects as part of a transformation programme
- Matrix management of multi-disciplined teams and managing suppliers and contractors.
- Project management qualifications, such as PRINCE2.
- Use of Project Management tools, such as MS Project, JIRA and standard project management controls and documents.
- Knowledge and experience of HR systems and processes.
I look forward to hearing from you. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Migration Architect
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Lead Deal Architect
Location: London, England
Performance Test Lead
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Business Support Admin
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Application Support Engineer-Java, API, RDBMS, CI/CD
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire