|Job Title:||Product Owner - Website|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Product Owner (web readiness) - Berkshire
A leading Telecoms Company, who operate in an agile, customer driven and collaborative environment are currently seeking a Product Owner to work as part of the Online Leadership team, on an initial 6 month contract basis. This role would suit someone with 3-4 years web development or ownership experience.
- Overall ownership of the new website being delivered through the Transformation programme
- Manage end to end web experience assurance, including end to end reviews of delivery outcomes vs the current UK site capabilities
- Takes the lead in planning and organising the cross functional work delivering the overall web experience.
- Keeps the entire Online team engaged and updated on progress of the programme
- Business Readiness Team - Provide SME level insights for technical developments that will enable them to complete high quality Target Operating Model (TOM) recommendations.
- Acts independently to apply comprehensive understanding of the business environment and objectives developing solutions while providing guidance and training to others.
- 3-4 years web development or ownership experience.
- Detailed understanding of the current technical architecture (or similar) and the ability to credibly discuss these and future developments with a diverse set of stakeholders.
Although the role will not entail direct line management responsibility experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific results within limited time frames would be advantageous
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.