Greetings Project People!
Currently recruiting a Product Owner role to join my client - a leading Telecom Company, on a contract basis. This position will be remote until pandemic, then 1-2 days in office (Reading).
Role : Product Owner
Position : 6 month initial contract
Remote-based for now, and office presence (Reading) 1-2 days per week once return to office confirmed
The client is experiencing huge demand and is forming a new agile team to work through an exciting variety of work. In this role it will be the Product Owners task to work through this backlog, so they will need to be delivery focused. The work will be a combination of Commercially-orientated work, but there will be some that require some technical acumen as well. The work will be web-based, but you will simply own a chunk of work and be responsible for delivering it.
- A key contributor within a cross-functional team to deliver both commercial and customer experience
- Create and take to market a compelling commercial & brand roadmap generated from a suite of products, services and propositions
- Provide clear briefs and agree shared outcomes with Marketing on propositions and campaigns that support the delivery of our commercial outcomes. Create a collaborative culture within the business to ensure propositions, technology and other services meet the needs.
- Use data insights to identify growth and development opportunities once the product is live
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog, prioritising according to business value
- Lead the Product planning process, creating realistic Release Plans and managing stakeholder expectations for the delivery of new Features
- Provide backlog management and direction to sprint planning
- Elaborate User stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Work and collaborate across different business functions, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Lead and Inspire the communication and engagement of the Developmental team, proactively engaging with key stakeholders to ensure input, feedback and alignment on the big think that make a difference to our commercial and experience performance.
Required Skills :
- You Will be confident with proactively engaging with senior stakeholders, to make a difference to our commercial and experience performance
- Focus on delivering business value, strong strategic planning skill set and problem solving skills
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down to facilitate service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
**IF interested in above role, please share your CV to have detailed discussion**
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.