We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner to work for a large telecommunications company based in Reading.
The Product Owner will be supporting a large volume of work and will work within one of two newly formed agile teams, tasked with working through this volume of work. The work will be a combination of Commercially-orientated work, but there will be some that requires some technical acumen as well. The work will be web-based, and the Product Owner will take ownership of different projects and be responsible for delivering it.
Examples of work the Product Owner will manager:
- Affiliate-based work
- Changes to SIM propositions
- Working with customer loyalty
- Improvements to customer journeys
The successful Product Owner will have:
- Must be an experienced Product Owner
- Telco/Tech/Digital background ideally
- Strong delivery capability. Should be someone who can focus on delivery and not get caught up with iterating
- Able to shape a proposition, and build into a plan
- Must know how to look at a backlog and prioritise effectively
- Must be really commercially-savvy
- Experienced with working in an Agile environment
- Will work closely with cross-functional teams
- Must be comfortable working at a senior-level and happy to push back
- Knowledge of JIRA would be useful
To apply for the Product Owner please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.