Product Owner - Berkshire
A leading telecoms organisation are currently looking for an experienced Product Owner who has been involved with large-scale, commercial, customer-centric campaigns/launches.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong and reputable grounding in a PO role- you'll be confident proactively engaging with senior stakeholders, to make a difference to their commercial and experience performance
- A key contributor within a cross-functional team to deliver both commercial (Financial Contribution) and customer experience (NPS) outcomes
- Create and take to market a compelling commercial & brand roadmap generated from a suite of products, services and propositions
- Provide clear briefs and agree shared outcomes with Marketing on propositions and campaigns that support the delivery of our commercial outcomes. Create a collaborative culture within the business to ensure propositions, technology and other services meet the needs.
- Use data insights to identify growth and development opportunities once the product is live
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog, prioritising according to business value
- Lead the Product planning process, creating realistic Release Plans and managing stakeholder expectations for the delivery of new Features
- Provide backlog management and direction to sprint planning
- Elaborate User stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Work and collaborate across different business functions, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Lead and Inspire the communication and engagement of the Developmental team, proactively engaging with key stakeholders to ensure input, feedback and alignment on the big things that make a difference to our commercial and experience performance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.