|Job Title:||Product Owner|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
The role and its purpose
In the role of Digital Product Owner-Support you will perform the role of Product Owner in a cross functional agile team containing UX, design, development and test resource as well as a scrum master.
As a product owner you will take a concept or a brief from another area of the business such as marketing or an internal online initiative and from there you will clearly articulate your vision for success related to the initiative. You will ensure the team has a full understanding of the KPIs for a particular piece of work.
You will take a scientific approach to your work looking to use data to back up proposals and you will make sure measurement occurs after every execution, relating this back to your teams overall business targets.
In addition you will be the single sign off on the proposed execution of the team and as such will confirm you are confident this execution will achieve the KPIS set out for the project. You will also manage the communication between the team and any key stakeholders around the business, including Online
This role is integral to a broader team of dedicated digital experts who are responsible for all aspects of the Online channel, from the technology platform to the user experience. You will play a vital part in acquiring and retaining customers for Three.
What makes this role unique?
This role will be leading our ambitions of helping to drive improved digital capability and journeys to customers. As the Product Owner of this team, your vision, energy and expertise are a key part to helping the microteam deliver fast paced change to the digital estate. You will be a fantastic collaborator who can work cross functionally to deliver value and challenge the norm.
You will have a proven track record of delivering increased business outcomes by significantly improving Customer Experience and Digital capability.
- Help build a high performing Agile team of experts
- Build a clear backlog of work that the team can deliver
- Prioritise work based on the most important business objectives and impact to customer experience
- Improve customer journeys for our customers to drive experience & margin KPI's
- Working effectively with key stakeholders in other teams to understand and deliver on their requirements
- Be able to test and learn, iterate, fail fast and demonstrate team's value
- Improving in-life performance & capability to our customers
- Work effectively with key stakeholders in other teams to understand and deliver on their requirements
- Help educate customers to use the online functionality
- Cross functional working is critical to the success of the role and the product owner should be ensuring key stakeholders are fully engaged and working closely with micro team at all times
- Measure and present your delivered benefits back to stakeholders and team on a regular basis
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria as well as liaising with business stakeholders and customers to gather all requirements.
- Attend backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions as well as sprint reviews, and ensure the team clearly understand the vision and business outcomes that you are trying to deliver
- Work with customers, Insights team and Marketing to ensure you keep up to date with latest insights and opportunities
- You will possess great attention to detail and efficient in time management. You will also be very flexible and adapt to our fast paced environment.
What is the reality of the role/The type of person are we looking for
We'd LOVE it if you had some of the following:
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment focusing on iterative delivery.
- Commercially astute, with a background in driving experience and in-life KPI's
- Our ideal candidate will come with a minimum of 2 years of Product Owner experience, and be able to demonstrate the business value they have helped deliver
- Experience using Adobe Target and the AEM suite
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- A level of expertise that excites and scares us together with the desire to share your expertise.
- Authenticity. We want you to be you, not the "work" version of you.
- Excellent storytelling skills.
- The confidence to influence, share and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- An analytical mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- Lead the industry with best practice and innovation, feeding these insights back into the team.
- The ability to do more with less. The desire to look for simpler but better solutions.
- We adore people who can scare us with their practitioner expertise but we get just as excited with amazing cultural fits.
- The ability to operate and thrive in ambiguity, yet be able to communicate clear priorities
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.