We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
NEM Group's purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In March 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the design and development of products that build upon a successful and stable blockchain protocol. You will listen to a vibrant and diverse community and help translate their concerns and requests into actionable tasks. You will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and engineering team to guide products from conception to launch, and support these products through their entire lifecycle.
NEM is not for everyone. They work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; they keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold themselves accountable in their mission. They move as one team; they underpromise, and over deliver. They are customer obsessed, and pride themselves on their transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team.
● Fluent in Japanese, English
● The ability to work with a vibrant and diverse community and help translate their requests into actionable tasks and features.
● Must have a strong background in a technical product management position.
● Must have shipped at least two (2) software products.
● Experience working with a variety of diverse stakeholders and a vibrant, vast community of users.
● Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing.
● Previously worked in the open-source community, or previously worked on a public-facing blockchain protocol.
● A Master's in a technology or engineering related field.
● Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
● The ability to influence without direct authority.
● Experience developing FinTech-based products and technologies.
● Technical or project lead in a public-facing blockchain protocol.
● Lead and facilitate the creation of protocol enhancements.
● Work with a diverse community to understand the problems, needs and desires of users.
● Drive initiatives across the entire product lifecycle - from discovery and under research, to development and delivery.
● Maintain and produce clear product specifications and requirements.
● Define metrics related to product performance, and keep track of them on an ongoing basis.
● Work with multiple project management styles, and multiple development methodologies.
● Have a keen eye for details; make data-driven decisions.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Technical IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire