Product Manager - IOT/Enterprise/Mobile/Supplier/Stakeholder
Recruiting immediately, on a permanent basis, for a Product Manager, to be based with our client in London (SW / Clapham area). Suitable candidates must have extensive IOT and Enterprise experience, ideally within the Mobile Telecoms space.
Key Purpose of Role:
- To promote and continuously develop the Group's IoT & Enterprise product portfolio.
- Ensure portfolio capabilities and roadmaps remain competitive and disruptive.
- Information about our offering is clearly understood, both internally and externally, in the most professional and accessible way.
- Assist the sales functions in achieving global revenue targets with a competitive product portfolio.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Ensuring the IoT & Enterprise products developed and procured by the Group are market leading, competitive, disruptive and meet the needs of mobile operators and global customers.
- Act as a main point of contact and provide expert advice on IoT & Enterprise products to all mobile operators.
- Supporting and guiding mobile operators in acquiring customers and increasing revenue in their markets.
- Establish and maintain a single web presence for product information and promotions with consistent messaging.
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered.
- Support sales teams in-field, with product demonstrations, presentations and tender responses.
- Present and champion the Group's IoT & Enterprise offering and its competitive advantages at industry events.
- Own the product marketing budget and execution plan required to overachieve on yearly IoT & Enterprise targets.
- Simplify and reduce the sales cycle through excellent products, clear information, fast fulfilment processes and a detailed understanding of customer requirements.
- Auditing the Enterprise and IoT products sold and used by mobile operators and non-mobile businesses and identify areas of synergy.
- Work closely with sales teams to clearly understand their pipeline, how you can support its closure and the product enhancements and investments required to remain competitive.
- Maintain a constant understanding and share insights into all mobile operators activity in 5G, LPWA and eUICC.
- Seeking and promoting synergy and cost efficiency opportunities.
Experience & Expertise:
- Preferably held a similar role with another mobile operator/solution provider for IoT and or Enterprise products.
- A detailed understanding of the IoT & Enterprise market and the service(s) an operator needs to provide to be successful in this field.
- Proven record of enhancing old and/or developing new products and channels to significantly increase revenue
- Demonstrable examples of converting technical solutions into clear, end customer requirements.
- A good understanding of mobile networks and common IoT/Enterprise services such as EMM, hardware procurement and billing transparency
- Experience of presenting to, negotiating with and influencing a wide variety of audiences at a senior level;
- Experience of working in global and virtual teams and engaging with subject matter experts spanning more than one country
In order to apply for the opportunity, please do send your most recent CV to Richard Gallagher, by emailing Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.