We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
NEM Group's purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In January 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with technical leadership to design and develop products that have a diverse user profile. You should be both detail-oriented and design-oriented; a systems thinker and strategic problem solver; and a mentor to a creative and prolific engineering team in their quest to build cutting-edge applications beloved by users.
- Fluent in English
- Strong demonstrable background of successful product management at a mid-to-large corporation.
- Be comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Previously worked on a FinTech related product.
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing innovative product ideas and successfully bringing them to market.
- Experience working with a variety of diverse stakeholders and a vibrant, vast community of users.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing.
- A Master's in a technology or design related field.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- The ability to influence without direct authority.
- Drive initiatives across the entire product lifecycle - from discovery and under research, to development and delivery.
- Research, document, and be able to understand the current and future market trends of blockchain technology, and how it can be successfully utilized.
- Work with UX, UI and Graphic Designers to translate deeply technical concepts into easy-to-use interfaces.
- Work with both Sales and Field Engineering to translate customer pain points into product features.
- Work closely with design, engineering and marketing to help create consistent and clear communication throughout the product.
- Maintain and produce clear product specifications and requirements.
- Define metrics related to product performance, and keep track of them on an ongoing basis.
- Work with multiple project management styles, and multiple development methodologies.
- Have a keen eye for details; make data-driven decisions.
- Be obsessed with the potential of blockchain technology.
NEM Software is not for everyone. They work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; they keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold themselves accountable in their mission. They move as one team; they underpromise, and over deliver. They are customer obsessed, and pride themselves on their transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global
Test Automation Manager / Test Manager (Automation)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Market Daily Rates
Test Automation Manager/Test Manager/Automation Manager
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland