We are parnerting with a leading blockchain organisation: welcome to NEM Group
NEM Group’s purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In January 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
NEM Software is not for everyone. They work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; they keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold themselves accountable in their mission. They move as one team; they underpromise, and over deliver. They are customer obsessed, and pride themselves on their transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment... welcome to the team.
Product Manager - NEM
- Fluent in Japanese, English
- The ability to work with a vibrant and diverse community and help translate their requests into actionable tasks and features.
- Must have a strong background in a technical product management position
- Must have shipped at least two (2) software products
- Experience working with a variety of diverse stakeholders and a vabrient, vast community of users
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing
- Previously worked in the open-source community, or previously worked on a public-facing blockchain protocol.
- A Master's in a technology or engineering related field
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- The ability to influence without direct authority
- Experience developing FinTech-based products and technologies
- Technical or project lead in a public-facing blockchain protocol.
- Lead and facilitate the creation of protocol enhancements
- Work with a diverse community to understand the problems, needs and desires of users
- Drive initiatives across the entire product lifecycle - from discovery and under research, to development and delivery
- Maintain and produce clear product specifications and requirements
- Define metrics related to product performance, and keep track of them on an ongoing basis
- Work with multiple project management styles, and multiple development methodologies
- Have a keen eye for details; make data-driven decisions.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Relationship Director, NEM Group
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global
Product Manager - Consumer
Location: Remote, Global