Product Designer - Collectibles
We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
As a Product Designer, you will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and Product Manager on a new vertical around the tokenization of digital collectibles in the sports, gaming and media industry. You should be passionate about the user experience and understand that good design is the key to a product's success; obsessed with ease-of-use and accessibility; and be passionate about blockchain technology and its role in the new economy.
At NEM Software, we build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
NEM Software is not for everyone. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as a one team; we underpromise, and over deliver. We're customer obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team
Requirements & Qualifications
- Fluent in English.
- Proven experience in leading the design of complex, large-scale tools and rich web front-ends that are simple; elegant; and beautiful.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in Sketch, Figma, Principle and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- A deep understanding of mobile and desktop best UX practices.
- A strong passion for consumer-driven design.
- Past experience building a dApp, NFT, or crypto-related product.
- Work with both internal and external teams to build a world-class digital collectibles marketplace (initially focused on the sports industry).
- Work with - and manage - external creative vendors and freelancers to help develop digital and offline assets.
- Work with the marketing team to create a consistent design experience across our brand.
- Lead the design of user interfaces within the collectibles marketplace and surrounding extensions.
- Produce both low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockups to communicate with both internal teams and external vendors.
- Design user flows for various types of end user personas, and continually work to understand their quickly shifting behaviors.
- Design and help develop the visual experience for a suite of digital collectibles.
- Design and help develop the visual communication for marketing efforts such as websites, product one-pagers, social media assets, and more.
- Ensure consistent design standards across multiple collectible themes, and document and develop the design language of collectible themes.
If you feel that you have the required skills for the above position, please submit your application now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global
Product Manager - Consumer
Location: Remote, Global
Automation Tester (Selenium, Java)
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour