|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist/Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
6 Month Contract
Reporting into one of our Senior Procurement Managers, the Procurement Specialist will be joining our busy commercial team, supporting across Procurement
What you can expect to be doing:
- Reviewing Purchase Order details to ensure valid signed contract in place, contract reference details added into the PO, where non-part related spend ensure supplier quote or extract of the agreement attached and PO pricing in accordance with agreed contract.
- Maintaining accurate part codes and information on in-house systems. Liaise with suppliers to gather supplier codes (SKU, Commodity codes, weights and dimensions information).
- Supplier Onboarding. Issue new supplier prequalification questionnaires and manage process to completion using Market Dojo SAAS tool. Conduct annual reviews to renew certification and highlight changes (insurance, ISO27001, credit check updates, etc,)
- Contract Database Maintenance. Supplier agreement uploads to Wax Digital contract database and contract details/dates setup/maintenance in IFS supplier account. Wax Digital ongoing contract database data quality review and corrections. Set up/manage database alerts for Procurement Managers.
- Audit Compliance. Reviewing and producing monthly reports to find and correct POs without contracts information or without valid attachments. Carry out monthly audit reviews and present outcomes to Commercial Management Team.
- Supplier Reporting. Update 'total supplier spend vs contract report' by month, top 10 performance tracking against main contract KPIs, etc. Produce other reporting as required.
- Indirect Category Procurement. Assisting Procurement Managers in low value, low risk 'tail-end' spend under the indirect supplier category (CAT1) by obtaining supplier quotes, creating Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) or Data Processing Agreements (DPAs) where required.
- Centralising Commercial Activity. Provide support to all of the Commercial team by supporting workshops within the team, documenting processes and ensuring sharepoint is updated to reflect new ways of working.
What we are looking for:
- Some experience in a Procurement, Purchasing, or Contract Administration environment already
- An understanding of a supplier onboarding process
- An organised approach to work, and ability to prioritise a very busy schedule
- Reporting skills in Excel
- IT literate, and ability to learn new systems quickly (ERP, SaaS Procurement Systems)
To apply for the Procurement Executive please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.