|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cai|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Procurement Specialist (Telecoms) - Dublin - Permanent role
- International Telecommunications Company based in Dublin require a Procurement Specialist on a permanent basis.
- Great working environment with career progression opportunities.
- Organise and participate in the key project purchasing programme including selection and management of suppliers within Ireland.
- Key area of focus will be building long term relationships with suppliers in alignment with regional procurement strategy.
- Responsible for organising and participating in the selection and management of suppliers within Ireland.
- In charge of a sizeable volume or key project purchasing programme.
- Able to build long-term and stable partnership relationships with key suppliers according to headquarters'/ region's procurement strategies, in order to maintain continuity of supply, to reduce the synthetic cost of procurement, and to obtain competitive advantage in the procurement area.
- Analyse procurement demand and the market, to achieve objectives of procurement cost control and lower general cost of procurement according to headquarter / region's strategies.
- Own the Partner Management remit, ensuring Partners remain committed, flexible and agile to the evolving needs of the relevant Project teams.
- Sourcing new suppliers and build up the cost benchmark database
- Procurement documentation management (document check, archive and delivery)
- A proven track record of negotiating Engineering Project tenders to a satisfactory outcome
- Excellent procurement tool kit (familiarity with running RFI / RFQ processes)
- Proactive, can-do work attitude
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor's Degree would be highly desirable
- A knowledge of the supplier base for Wireless Installation projects
- Strong office system skills (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Able to adapt & work in a fast-paced environment
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note over to me at jack.cai@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
MAC/Jamf/Apple Deskside Engineer/Technical Support Specialist
Location: London, England
Marketing Operations Specialist - MANDARIN SPEAKING
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive PAYE day rate
1st Line Support Engineer - IT - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Principal Transmission Designer
Location: Reading, Berkshire