|Job Title:||Procurement Manager (Technology / Services)|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Procurement Manager (Technology & Services) - Permanent - South-West London
A innovative global conglomerate focusing on technology and telecoms is currently searching for a Procurement Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in South-West London.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the sourcing and procurement of strategic innovative technology services (for example, IoT, data monetisation and e-wallet).
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the full procurement life-cycle from the development stages, including supplier analysis, issue of RFP, contract drafting, contract negotiation and contract management. The Procurement Manager will need to be able to identify business needs through new technology and innovative services.
- Manage various Group procurement initiatives and contracts.
- Work closely with the Commercial Team and liaise with OpCos to ensure that all commercial responsibilities related to Group agreements are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- To support the development and implementation of procurement strategies.
- Manage procurement process including supplier analysis, issue of RFP, assessment, contract placement, contract drafting, contract negotiation and contract management.
- Support stakeholders in their procurement requirements from identification of business need through to contract signature.
- Produce the commercial elements of business cases and other required documentation in the assessment of an opportunity.
- Lead commercial negotiations with relevant vendors to ensure best value at the required service levels.
- Manage global enterprise contracts with Group vendors.
- Establish, rationalise and manage commercial relations with key vendors.
- Establish and maintain the contract renewal schedule and ensure timely review of contract renewals with stakeholders and vendors.
- Collate and managing team tracking tools with multiple internal divisions.
- Manage external commercial bench-marking of significant areas of Group expenditure.
- Update processes for reporting on general procurement and provide regular reports.
- Liaise with OpCos for sharing and approval of contract terms and commitments.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Very good experience of general telecoms procurement and preferably Digital products and agreements.
- Multi-year experience running end-to-end Telco procurement processes.
- Contract placement and management.
- Vendor and stakeholder management.
- Ability to work in international and dynamic environments.
- Good financial analysis skills and budget understanding.
- Business / Commercial degree or relevant experience.
Skills and Approach:
- Searching for a "Deal Maker" with a dynamic approach and the ability to identify new trends.
- Result oriented approach.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong commercial awareness, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload against business/project requirements.
- Ability to adapt to different business/project needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships.
- Proactive, positive attitude to work, able to use initiative and act with independence and integrity.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Procurement Consultant - IT - Dublin - Permanent
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: €45000 - €48000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits
Applications Manager / Project Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Daily Rate - Euro
SAP Data Migration Manager
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Incident Manager - Berkshire - Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England