|Job Title:||Procurement Manager (Indirect)|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Procurement Manager for a large telecoms company based in Berkshire.
This specific role of Procurement Category Manager (working within our Indirect Procurement Team) will focus on the key and wide ranging strategic spend areas of Customer Services, Logistics, Professional Services , Retail and HR.
We are looking for someone who will tackle those challenges head on - you'll be evolving your category and shaping the service it provides to meet those challenges. You'll need to be very comfortable working with senior stakeholders across the business and the Group and you'll have a collaborative but challenger mentality. You will be working closely with senior leadership and your influence will extend beyond a purely procurement remit, to providing strategic advice and input to drive better outcomes for our business and customers.
This Procurement Manager role reports to the Head of Indirect Procurement within the Finance Directorate. The role has no direct reports and covers an external spend of circa £150m per year. Primary stakeholder contacts are in our Customer, People and Finance Directorates
- C level execs and Senior Management Team (SMT) / Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Heads of functions
- Key project related personnel e.g. Customer Services Director, Supply Chain Director.
- Successfully lead the Customer Services, Logistics, Professional Services, Retail and HR Categories to deliver a 'best in class' procurement and supply chain offering to Three
- Act in a partnering style to promote Procurement to the wider business, acting as a conduit to work being funnelled through Procurement, minimising leakage and thus facilitating control
The successful Procurement Manager will have:
- Substantial end to end indirect procurement experience
- Strong collaborator and team player
- A natural leader who can guide others in relation to procurement matters
- Takes ownership of driving issues to conclusion
- Able to influence and persuade at all levels
- Willing to challenge others in order to benefit our business or customers
- CIPS qualification and / or Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.